Citizens Bank of Kansas Visa® Debit Card Drawing Official Rules
*Official Rules. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
- For the purpose of this Drawing, debit card use includes purchase transactions initiated by Citizens Bank of Kansas Visa® Debit Card consumer and small business cards.
- Point of sale purchases only; ATM transactions are not eligible.
- Must be (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Purchasing will not increase your odds of winning.
- Employees and immediate family of Citizens Bank of Kansas are not eligible to win.
Prizes: One $500 Visa® prepaid gift card to be awarded January 11, 2021. One entry will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
Promotion Period: Drawing begins December 1, 2020 at 12:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 12/31/2020 (“Promo Period”).
How to Enter: There are two methods of entry:
- To enter using your Citizens Bank of Kansas Visa® Debit Card – you will automatically receive one entry into the contest each time you use your eligible Citizens Bank of Kansas Visa® Debit Card to make a purchase transaction during the Promo Period.
- To enter by mail without making a purchase – you may submit one entry by hand printing your full name, complete mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, and the words “Citizens Bank of Kansas Debit Card Drawing” on a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper and mailing it in a sealed, stamped and hand-printed #10 envelope to: Citizens Bank of Kansas Debit Card Drawing, Attention: Accounting, 1033 N Buckner, Derby KS 67037. Enter as often as you wish by mail, but each entry must be mailed separately and postmarked by 12/31/2020. There is no limit to the number of entries an eligible entrant may submit during the Promo Period, regardless of entry method. No photocopied, computer-generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, or mass entries permitted. The Winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 from Citizens Bank of Kansas for the value of the prize, and will be responsible for any taxes on the prize. The drawing is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
YOUR ABILITY TO WITHDRAW FUNDS AT CITIZENS BANK OF KANSAS Our policy is to make funds from your cash and check deposits available to you on the same business day that we receive your deposit. Funds from electronic direct deposits will also be available on the day we receive your deposit. Once the funds are available, you can withdraw them in cash and/or we will use them to pay checks that you have written. For determining the availability of your deposits, every day is a business day, except Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays. If you make a deposit before 6:00 PM on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. However, if you make a deposit after 6:00 PM or on a day that we are not open, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
RESERVATION OF RIGHT TO HOLD. In some cases, we will not make all of the funds that you deposit by check available to you on the same business day of your deposit. Funds may not be available until the second business day after the day of your deposit. The first $225 of your deposit, however, may be available on the same business day of your deposit. If we are not going to make all of the funds from your deposit available on the same business day, we will notify you at the time you make your deposit. We will also tell you when the funds will be available. If your deposit is not made directly to one of our employees, or if we decide to take this action after you have left the premises, we will mail you the notice by the business day after we receive your deposit. If you need the funds from the deposit right away, you should ask us when the funds will be available.
LONGER DELAYS MAY APPLY. We may delay your ability to withdraw funds deposited by check into your account an additional number of days for these reasons:
- You deposit checks totaling more than $5,525 on any one day.
- You redeposit a check that has been returned unpaid.
- You have overdrawn your account repeatedly in the last six months.
- We believe a check you deposited will not be paid.
- There is an emergency, such as failure of computer or communications equipment.
We will notify you if we delay your ability to withdraw funds for any of these reasons, and we will tell you when the funds will be available. They will generally be available no later than the seventh business day after the day of your deposit.
SPECIAL RULES FOR NEW ACCOUNTS. If you are a new customer, the following special rules may apply during the first 30 days your account is open:
- Funds from electronic direct deposits to your account will be available on the day we receive the deposit. Funds from deposits of cash, wire transfers, and the first $5,525 of a day’s total deposits of cashier’s, certified, teller’s, traveler’s, and federal, state and local government checks will be available on the same business day that we receive your deposit, if the deposit meets certain conditions. For example, the checks must be payable to you. The excess over $5,525 may not be available until the ninth business day after the day of your deposit. If your deposit of these checks (other than a U.S. Treasury check) is not made in person to one of our employees, the first $5,525 may not be available until the second business day after the day of your deposit.
- Funds from deposits of checks drawn on Citizens Bank of Kansas will be available on the same business day that we receive your deposit.
- Funds from all other deposits will be available no later than the ninth business day after the day we receive your deposit.
USA PATRIOT ACT (in accordance with Section 326) – To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
CUSTOMER IDENTIFICATION POLICY – It is the policy of Citizens Bank of Kansas to determine and verify the identity of all NEW customers. Our procedures will be in compliance with Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT Act and Part 103.121 of the Bank Secrecy Act regulations. Section 326 of the Act requires us to provide adequate notice that the Bank is requesting information to verify their identity. We will comply with the notification requirement of the Act by posting a notice in our lobby and posting the notice on our website.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license of other identifying documents.
Mortgage Loan Disclosures
Home Equity Loan Rate -- Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan – Rates and terms subject to change. Normal underwriting guidelines apply. Standard fees incurred at borrower’s expense.
Home Equity Line of Credit – Monthly Payments and Interest Only – The fully indexed Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is Prime + .5%. [“Prime” means the prime rate as published in The Wall Street Journal.] The current rate is shown in the table. The rate may increase or decrease and cannot exceed 18%. Appraisal or title insurance, if required, at borrower’s expense. Property insurance is required. Flood insurance may be required. Property must be owner-occupied. Normal underwriting guidelines apply.
Mortgage Loan Rate -- Rates and terms subject to change. Normal underwriting guidelines apply. Borrower pays all closing costs.
Copyright Notice and Disclosures
Use of Information -- Any person is hereby authorized to view the information available from this web site for informational purposes only. No part of the information on this site can be redistributed, copied, or reproduced without prior written consent of Citizens Bank of Kansas.
Disclaimer of Warranties -- The information contained or accessed, and references to corporations, including their services and products, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or error-free or uninterrupted service.
Descriptions of, or references to, products, services or publications within Citizens Bank of Kansas’ web site does not imply endorsement of that product, service or publication. Citizens Bank of Kansas makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter included herein, the products listed herein, or the completeness or accuracy of the information. Citizens Bank of Kansas specifically disclaims all warranties, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This publication could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information herein.
Miscellaneous Disclosures -- Facts, data, & other information presented on this website pages are provided directly by Citizens Bank of Kansas.
Deposit information presented on the website of Citizens Bank of Kansas is in accordance with the Federal Reserve Truth in Savings Act (12CFR230) Interest rates displayed for deposit products are based on Annual Percentage Yield (APY) and may fluctuate at any time.
Loan information presented on the website of Citizens Bank of Kansas is in accordance with the Federal Reserve Truth in Lending Act (12CFR226). Interest rates displayed for loan products are based on an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and may fluctuate at any time.
Citizens Bank of Kansas, its employees, officers, directors and shareholders are not responsible for typographical errors or errors of omission; and, we cannot guarantee that all information is accurate or complete.